Complete your Bridal Look with the Latest Accessories
When you purchase your gown at Ella Park Bridal, you save on everything in the store, including your accessories (i.e. veil, belt, jewelry, ect). Below is how to complete your bridal look using the latest trends within accessories. You can watch me talk about these trends on Channel 14’s “Midday with Mike,” using the link below to Ella Park Bridal’s YouTube page. Like what you see and want to pin them to Pinterest? Find them on Ella Park Bridal’s Pinterest page!
- Veils – Traditional pieces are making a big comeback. Anyone can wear a “dress,” but a veil is what makes you a bride.
- Cathedral Veils – Statement piece of the season! Cathedral veil is 120″ in length, which adds drama to any dress as it typically extends past the train of the dress. Unlike a long train, the Cathedral veil can be taken off for the reception so you get the drama without the weight. Also makes for really great pictures as shown in my inspirational photos from Style Me Pretty, my favorite wedding blog.
- Blusher – Another traditional veil that is making a comeback. Worn over the face while walking down the aisle. When you get to the end of aisle, the person giving you away will lift it up over your face and gives you away. This can make for beautiful and such a sweet moment that a bride will remember forever.
- Veil Alternatives – Maybe you do not want to wear a veil so there are other beautiful alternatives that you can add to your hair.
- Floral Crowns – With Bohemian trending, floral crowns are the perfect touch to your hair.
- Floral Accents – Try a more subtle way with a floral hair clip or headband.
- Headpieces – From statement pieces to simple headbands, these headpieces are a great way to accent your hairstyle.
- Capelet / Jacket – One of the newest trends that hit the market. It’s a great statement piece to add to your gown or cover your shoulders. In the picture, I have shown a more Bohemian or Modern interpretations of the trend.
- Shoes – At Ella Park Bridal, we offer both fashionable and “dance all night” shoes with gel insoles.
- Colored Bridal Shoes – Really cute idea is to have your shoes match your accent color, bouquet, bridesmaids, or be your “something blue.” Stop searching for the perfect color. Just bring in your color swatch, and we will have one of our shoes dyed to match it.
Midday with Mike & Ask the Expert
Ella Park Bridal is the Tri-State’s Bridal Expert. Join me on Channel 14’s “Midday with Mike” as I will talk about everything bridal. On Monday, August 24 I talked about how to complete your bridal look using the latest trends within accessories. Click here for the upcoming schedule and topics. If you missed an episode, I will publish the videos on Ella Park Bridal’s YouTube page.
Ella Park Bridal’s Pinterest Page
Like what you see? Be sure to follow Ella Park Bridal on Pinterest. Pin your favorite looks and try them on during your appointment. You can also click the image above to redirect you to our board called, “EPB Blog: Bridal Trends.”
xoxo – Jackie