The Ella Park Bridal Buying Team went to the National Bridal Market in Chicago in April. I created two reports — Bridesmaids and Groomsmen Trend Reports so that you can look forward to what’s coming to our store for Fall 2015.
Fall 2015 – Bridesmaid Trends
You can throw tradition out the window with bridesmaids. Anything goes! Below I have created seven trends that are still a big idea for Fall 2015.
- Soft Shades – Mint, grey, nude, and blush are big color choices for bridesmaids.
- Ombre – Choose a color palette, and each girl is in a different shade. Love this example from Style Me Pretty where the colors were tied together with their bouquets.
- Figure Flattering Styles – Maybe you want everyone in the same color, but you want each bridesmaid to pick out their own individual style. With over 200 styles to choose from with Bill Levkoff, your girls will have plenty to choose from. Our bride, Mrs. Michelle Buchanan, and her beautiful bridesmaids are an example of how you can pull off the same look.
- Prints – Another example of one of our beautiful brides, Mrs. Devyn Lott-Mesplay who chose all her girls to wear floral print from our Allure Bridals “In Bloom” collection. You could also just have your MOH wear the print to have her stand out from the group.
- Lace – Romantic texture that isn’t limited to just the bride. You can either have the lace match the underlay or create a contrast. Make it as unique as you are!
- Tulle – New fabrication that just hit the runway last Spring that makes for a really soft and ethereal look, feel.
- Sparkle – Choose from subtle embellishment to head-to-toe sparkle. Christina Wu Occasions now offers metallic sparkle, including rose gold this season.
- Mix-and-Match – Love this trend. It’s all about different textures and styles, but all pulled together with a similar color palette. Obsessed with this Christina Wu Occasions collection for Fall 2015.
Fall 2015 – Groomsmen Trends
- Slim Fit Tuxedo – Contemporary styling with a slimming appearance. Narrower through the jacket body, lapel, and shorter jacket. Pants will be narrower at the leg opening. Ella Park Bridal offers 12 different styles and color to choose from with Jim’s Slim Fit Tuxedos.
- 3-piece Tuxedo – New this year is wearing a vest that matches both the jacket and pants for a three-piece look. This is not only slimming and more modern, but looks great if the jacket is taken off at the reception or for a more informal ceremony look.
- Black Tuxedo – The black tuxedo is back in full force this year.
- Bow Tie – A black bow-tie to match the tux makes for a very sharp look. The groom could opt for an ivory/white bow tie to match the bride.
- Michael Kors Tuxedo – Launched this past spring, this tuxedo offers a traditional look but with an updated fit. The tuxedo is tailored in lightweight Venetian Super 130’s wool for the ultimate fit and feel with understated design details and modern slim fit pants.
- All-in-the-Details – Ella Park Bridal offers Jim’s – Plaid Bow Ties, Jim’s – Suspenders, and Jims – Socks available for purchase so that everything coordinates from head-to-toe.
Midday with Mike & Ask the Expert
Ella Park Bridal is the Tri-State’s Bridal Expert. Join me on Midday with Mike on Channel14’s “Ask the Expert” as I will talk about everything bridal. On Friday, July 10 I talked about how to style your entire bridal party with Ella Park Bridal. Watch them below. Click here for the upcoming schedule and topics. If you missed an episode, I will publish the videos on Ella Park Bridal’s YouTube page.
Ella Park Bridal’s Pinterest Page
Like what you see? Be sure to follow Ella Park Bridal on Facebook and Pinterest . Pin your favorite looks and try them on during your appointment. You can also click the image above to redirect you to our board called, “EPB Blog: Bridal Trends.”
xoxo – Jackie