- (A) Bust – Measure at the fullest part of your bust.
- (B) Waist – Measure at the smallest part of your waistline.
- (C) Hips – Measure at the fullest part of your hips, making sure to keep tape level with the floor.
- (D) Hollow-to-Hem – Measure at your collar bone to the floor while wearing desired heel height. This measurement ensures if any additional length is needed.
- We ask you to be professionally measured for accuracy.
- Measure with proper undergarments and a thin layer of clothing.
- Stand straight and relaxed.
- Measuring tape should be tight but not squeezing the body.
- Please notify us if you are expecting as we will take that into account when recommending a size.