Part-Time JR Bridal Consultant Position [OPEN]
Ella Park Bridal is proud to be different from other major retailers and warehouses. We have made it our business in making the wedding process easier and more enjoyable for the bride. Join our team of expert consultants that is unlike a typical sales position. You will walk the bride through the entire selection and buying process– from beginning to end. This high-level of customer service is the reason why we have been awarded The Knot’s “Best of Weddings.” Join our team and be a part of the difference… only at Ella Park Bridal!
When we expanded our store in 2015, we could not imagine the growth we would experience. As we become the Tri-State’s bridal destination, we created immediate openings for experienced sales people to add to our Newburgh salon. This is not your typical sales position; it is more than just playing dress up or putting clothes away. It is a bride’s very important day, which is the reason why we are looking for the perfect team member to add to our Ella Park Bridal family. Read more about the job below.
– Assist customers quickly with their needs both in-store and over the phone
– Offer expert knowledge in bridal, bridesmaids, mothers, and suit/tuxedo rentals
– Building relationships with new and managing existing brides and their bridal parties
– Accurately measure customers for proper fit on all special order merchandise
– Perform sales transactions quickly and accurately in our POS system
– Make appointments and record notes in our POS system
– Maintain company standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, fitting rooms and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable
– 2+ years of retail or sales experience preferred
– Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills; good listener
– Professional appearance with a keen sense of fashion
– Appetite to learn about the bridal industry, our merchandise and trends
– Demonstrate collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
– Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment
– Able to stand and move product about for extended periods of time
– Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and most weekends
– Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
– Love to have fun and enjoy helping others
– Competitive hourly compensation plus bonuses
– Work 20-35 hours per week with a regular schedule
– 10% weekend pay differential
– Paid lunch break
– Compensation paid weekly
– Liberal merchandise discount
– Paid vacation and holidays
– Christmas gift
– Retention bonus
Should you meet the requirements, fill out our online application.
Find the joy in making a bride’s dream a reality…only at Ella Park Bridal.